Sat, Jan 28|
#BehindTheArtist Live Intensive
Coming for the year of 2023: @sxxthsxnsxllc will be starting Quarterly intensives with Local/Industry/Upcoming/Independent artist from all over the world.
Time & Location
Jan 28, 2023, 3:15 PM – 8:15 PM
MoveStudio Charlotte, 4418 Monroe Rd Unit E, Charlotte, NC 28205, USA
About the event
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ⚡️🏾🔥✅🌤️
Coming for the year of 2023:
@sxxthsxnsxllc will be starting Quarterly intensives with Local/Industry/Upcoming/Independent artist from all over the world.
Training Offered: (Dancers)
- Backup dancing behind an artist performing live.
- Industry style (4) hour rehearsal + (1) hour of recording the live performance.
- Dancers will learn and execute (1) full routine (3-4 minutes) to (1) song of the Featured Artist of the Month.
- Every dancer will learn how to pocket their movements and move as a unit.
Training Offered: (Artists)
- Build and develop your performance presence. Claim the stage.
- Opens the thought process of structuring their live performance for large shows and headlining events.
- Gives the opportunity to learn and deliver bringing their vision to life and utilize different elements of dance and movement to enhance their record(s).
- Turning an EMCEE to an ENTERTAINER.
- Providing guidance on vocal presence, performance tracks, and crowd engaging methods.
- Opportunity to get pre-grammy/pre/music award performance experience in the books.
I decided to start these programs for professional dancers who are not offered this opportunity in their day to day grind with chasing their dreams. I know for myself I never really know where to look, what to watch, who to ask when wanting to gain further experience and knowledge on these situations. If you are interested in molding your mind to become that creative director to be able to understand what may be asked of you during live performance bookings, then this intensive is for you!
I decided to incorporate this program based around Artist development to give artists the experience to perform their craft with a group of dancers in a music award/grammy aspect. This program will enhance the artist to think like an entertainer and boost their records credibility. I am an Artist as well and also managed artist a few years back as a young man myself. I understood what it took and takes to represent yourself on that large of a platform and to feel comfortable and natural in your calling.
Welcome - IntroductionWelcome - Introduction
Purchase this ticket if you plan to attend and participate in the January 28th #BehindTheArtist Live Intensive featuring a R&B Artist$50.00+$1.25 service fee
General Admission (FREE 5)
If you still see this ticket hurry and select it. Reserve your spot for FREE in the first Sxxth Sxnsx LLC Dance Company live intensive ‼️✅$0.00Sold Out
Select this ticket if you are interested in stopping by to support. A spectator ticket will require you to bring (1) of the following items OR a small donation fee at the door no less than $1. Case of Water Bag Of Chips Case Of Gatorade Intern Photography Interest (5 images from program) Intern Videography Interest (1 video of program) Industry Knowledge Talk Experienced Speaker$0.00